IFA Countryside Membership Insurance – Irish Deer Commission Group Policy
Following the with-drawl of Countryside Alliance Ireland from the insurance market in the Republic of Ireland, the Irish Deer Commission have secured a new group policy with IFA Countryside – underwritten by Irish owned FBD Insurance.
Benefits of our new Group Policy
- Underwritten by FBD Insurance – only Irish underwritten cover of this kind available to Deerstalkers
- IFA Countryside Personal Legal Liability indemnifies members when hunting on Coillte property for €6.5m
- Members are covered world-wide
- Subsidises for various training courses (NARGC Game Meat Handing, HCAP, Range Officers, ATV/Quad training, etc.) between 20-40% of the cost of the course.
- Comprehensive Personal Accident and Legal Liability Cover Provided plus €500 accidental damage to one firearm per year.
- Full time development officer, supporting Associations and Clubs and providing public liability insurance for our members events
- Insurance cost is just €50 (€70 for non-members)
- Cover can be completed over the phone on 01 426 0326 or 1890 924 982 or email countryside@ie to request a call back – don’t forget to say you are an Irish Deer Commission Member to receive your discount and join our group policy
- If you are not an Irish Deer Commission member and would like to apply to join or renew (€20 for ordinary membership) CLICK HERE or email us at email@example.com
- Here are links to IFA Countryside Membership Policy Document and Q&A Document http://ifacountryside.ie/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/IFA-Countryside-Policy.pdf http://ifacountryside.ie/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/IFACountryside-PersonalAccident-IPID.pdf